Guide to Alkek Library Floors
On the main floor of Alkek Library:
- This is where you go to get help with research.
- The desk is staffed from 9:00am-8:00pm everyday but Saturday (2pm-6pm) and Sunday (1pm-8pm).
- This is where you go to check out books.
- Generally, undergraduate students are allowed to check materials out for about a month (with 2 renewals) so it works out to about a semester.
- You can also obtain TexShare cards here.
Workstations and Printers
- Access the internet and Microsoft software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and etc.) on all but a few of the computers on this floor.
- If you have problems printing, there is a printer help station or you can ask for help at the Reference desk.