Welcome to Roadmap to Research
This tutorial is intended to rev up your research skills and assist you in every step of your research paper or project. Drive through the information highway by following the "Hwy” tabs along the top. You can also taking a short cut by clicking on an individual tab that is relevant to your interest.
After completing the modules above you will be able to:
- Identify types of information resources and their value
- Identify potential resources for your research focus
- Learn how to access appropriate databases, journals and other search systems on the library's website
- Learn tips and tricks to improve your search results
- Evaluate sources and websites
- Understand how to give credit to your sources and avoid plagiarism
Driver's Ed.- Orientation to Library Website
Click this image to go to a "Driver's Ed." tutorial.